Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 - Bring me good things you bastard!

Ok, so I've been tweeting. A lot. And through my twitter journey I've been lucky enough to come across some insane blogs - some really creative, entertaining, informative stuff. It really is inspiring to see what people are all about, but i guess thats what you get when ur an anthropologist at heart.

This post is in homage to a particular twitter peep who doesn't even know that i enjoy reading her blog - @loalexandra. The following list was inspired by you:



10 Things to look forward to in 2010

1. My job at the magazine taking off
2. Media summit in February
3. Getting fit - starting yoga?
4. Getting a raise
5. Summer
6. New music
7. Moving back to Australia
8. Visiting New York
9. Visiting Germany
10. Seeing old friends

4 comments:

  1. aww how cute... i hav been to germany... they like their sausages... and beer!!!

    and new york is on my list too.. almost happened last year !!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much luck to you on this list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh what a lovely positive way of looking at things! I love writing lists, but they're usually "To do" or "Mustn't Forget", so I shall look forward to copying you and writing a "10 Things to look forward to in 2010" tonight :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the commentary guys! Much appreciated! Check back more often as I will start actively updating the blog each week *crosses fingers* lots of love xo

    ReplyDelete