Monday, September 14, 2009

Excuse me, what's your name?

In a bid for you to get to know me better, the following are two lists of things I hate and love:

1. Cooking
2. Chefs (Jamie Oliver, Jamie Oliver, Jamie Oliver and just in case I forget, Jamie Oliver)
3. MGMT
4. Dancing
5. Reading. Yes, u heard me.
6. The Shins
7. Hair straighteners
8. War films
9. Fantasy films, which brings us to no#10
10. Lord of the Rings 1-3
11. My mum.. this should have been number one
12. My dog, Kabboosh
13. Travelling
14. Wollongong
15. Happy Bunny

And a list of things I hate:

1. Hypocrisy
2. Organized hypocrisy
3. Sandles for men
4. People who can't dance
5. Movies that shock you(Blood Diamond)then make you realize what a crappy person you are when u forget about the whole thing ten minutes later
6. Lack of civil rights in so called first world nations
7. Sexism
8. Discrimination in general
9. Bad hair. Why does ANYONE have bad hair??
10. Overbearing characters
11. Unrealistic expectations
12. Ginger (unless its Christmas and its a gingerbread man)
13. Cats
14. People with no manners
15. Meat on the bone

No comments:

Post a Comment